People often consider moving to a different state, whether it’s for a job change, for better weather or simply to live a comfortable life after retirement.
And one of the states in hot demand right now is – Florida!
In this episode, David Vallieres is joined by Mark Burns, CEO at Synergy Capital Solutions. They discuss why so many people are moving to Florida, not just for the warm weather and the social lifestyle, but also for various tax benefits and a better asset protection offered by the state.
You will learn:
- The key factors you should consider before changing your residency
- How the lack of a state death tax in Florida can save you thousands of dollars
- What the Homestead Creditor Protection program is all about – and the potential benefits from an asset protection standpoint
- The property tax benefits enjoyed by primary residents of Florida
- Why top wealth advisors and attorneys are setting up their practice in Florida
- And more!
Tune in to learn why you should consider a Florida domicile, and how the rapidly growing state offers several opportunities for the future!
Resources: Synergy Capital Solutions | David Vallieres | Mark Burns | Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More