Tax Day for your 2020 taxes has returned to April 15th this year, after a year of shifted deadlines and uncertainty with COVID-19. Are you prepared for this tax season? What will be different when it comes to filing your 2020 taxes?
In this episode, David Vallieres is joined by Alex Burns, John McCarron, and Lisa Inman to discuss 2020 taxes and how you can prepare for this upcoming tax season.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ways you can begin to prepare for the 2020 tax season
- How the CARES Act will impact your 2020 taxes
- Whether you should be maxing out your retirement accounts this year
- How Synergy can help you this tax season — and why it’s imperative to coordinate with your tax professional
- What you should be asking of your tax professional
- And more!
Tune in to hear from the Synergy Capital Solutions team to start preparing for the 2020 tax season!
Resources: Synergy Capital Solutions | David Vallieres | Alex Burns | John McCarron
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More